Happy Spring Break all! Well, it might not be Spring Break for you, but it is for me. I love this week. I’m still working, and I have the time to really dig into a couple of projects, along with relaxing a little. With all of my relaxing, I’ve been doing some reading around the interwebs, so I thought I’d share some of what I’ve found to be of interest lately. There’s no real theme, just blog posts I’ve saved in my Feedly Reader for fun and for work. Enjoy!
- Setting & Tackling Big Goals by one of my favorite ladies to follow, Elise Cripe
- On Young Industries (Part 1): Blogging – A Beautiful Mess
- How to Live-Tweet an Event – Becca Obergefell (will be needing this as a reminder for a conference I’m attending in a couple weeks)
- New recipe to try – Yogurt Streusel Coffee Cake – Espresso and Cream
- The History of the Power Suit – Levo League
- A Beautiful Mess has launched a shop! I’m rather excited about a number of the e-courses and workshops being offered throughout the rest of 2014.
- 5 Ways to Reinvent Yourself This Spring – Levo League