Happy October! I may have only written one post during September, but I kept busy and had some fun along the way.
- Worked on my Project Life project. Also completed an online workshop called Project Life Lessons.
- Completed about half of the days associated with the 30 Lists journaling challenge. I’m planning to finish it up during October.
- Crocheted a baby blanket for my friend Jessi. Started a crochet baby blanket for my cousin-in-law and chipped away at the large knit blanket I’m making for my mom.
- New seasons for TV shows. This year I’m watching: How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Glee, and Parenthood.
- West Wing on DVD Seasons 1 & 2 and started in on season 3.
- Watched the final episodes for the season of So You Think You Can Dance and The Newsroom. LOVED the finale of The Newsroom.
- Finally bought the movie, How to Train Your Dragon. It’s one of my favorite animated movies. I rank it right up there with Toy Story, Up, and Finding Nemo.
- Blogs! Tried to keep up with my blog reader and failed miserably. Did manage to keep up with some of my favorites.
- Polished off a couple of young adult novels: Just Listen, The Selection, and The Elite. Re-read Divergent to prep for book three of the series coming out later in October.
- How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. It’s been a fave since the movie came out a couple years ago. I’ve been in a mood for it this month. 🙂
- Mix of Pandora radio and the songs I have on iTunes.
- Crazy busy at work – it’s career fair season.
- Love the Minion Rush game on my iPhone. It features the minions from the Despicable Me movies.
- Downloaded the Notability app on my iPad. Just wanting to try out another note-taking app. Found out about it from a student I was working with last week.
- Had a huge whiteboard installed in my office for long-range social media planning.
- Loving iOS7! It’s the new operating system for iPhone and iPad for you non-Apple folks.
- Photographed sunrise.
- My mom and sister visited for the weekend.
- Reorganized all my Project Life supplies by color.
- Awesome Fab Friday’s at 5 gatherings with friends from work.
- 1st cold of the school year (and also my first 2 sick days).
- Fall colors and crispy weather.
- Lots of in-class presentations for our freshman seminar class.
- Allegiant comes out!