Check it out! Another recommended consumption post. Maybe I’ll actually make this into a semi-regular feature on the blog. Here’s what I have for you on this fine Friday morning.
- The Mindy Project & New Girl (both on FOX on Tuesdays): These two shows never fail to make me laugh out loud…multiple times throughout a single episode.
Here are a few of my favorite songs as of late:
- Let Me Love You (Until You Love Yourself) – Glee version
- Easy to Love – The Jezabels
- More Than Life – Whitley
- This is the New Year – Glee version
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. This book is a comedy memoir written with the same type of humor as The Mindy Project. It’s a quick read & I loved it!
- Career sites for the modern career girl: The Prepary – great articles; Levo League – love their articles as seen by how many of them I pin and tweet for work; Classy Career Girl – I’ve been following Anna for some time & I love her approach to advice giving
- Adopt “The Sacred Hour” to Maximize Time With Your Boss by Liz Gross – it’s always good to be prepared when you have the opportunity to meet with your boss 1:1 regularly.