It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted on the blog. It’s not that I haven’t had anything to write about, I’ve just been busy with work (presentations galore!), a conference, and training for the StrengthsQuest assessment. For the past week I undertook the huge task of recategorizing all of my blog posts. Yep, I analyzed every single one of them to see if they would fit into some new categories I am introducing. When I started my blog about a year and a half ago, I included a category called “Life.” I was going to use this for anything that didn’t really relate to Student Affairs. The variety of posts that were in the “Life” category was kind of ridiculous, so I thought I’d introduce some new categories to make searching for different topics a little easier. Without further ado, here are my new categories:
- Blogging: Duh, posts about blogging. 🙂
- Books: I’m a big reader and I didn’t realize how many posts I had written about books until I was analyzing the posts.
- Hiking: One of my new(ish) hobbies that I picked up while I was in Oregon two summers ago.
- Minnesota: Covering my new adventures in Minnesota.
- UMN Duluth: This category was added when I started working at UMD.
- Wisconsin: All of my travels in Wisconsin.
Now that work is quieting down a bit, I’m hoping to get back on a regular blogging schedule. Until next time, enjoy the weather because snow will be flying soon.